File Your GST Returns with Ease
If you are registered under the Goods and Services Tax implemented in 2017 and your annual turnover in nearly 1 crore, then you have to file GST returns. Not, filing of GST returns will lead you to some severe penalties. Now, no need to stress out as E-TaxWala is your Tax buddy who will handle GST Returns Filing for you.
Prepare GST Returns
This is a common knowledge that all GST registered entities need to file GST Returns. Irrespective to the annual sales turnover, it’s mandatory for all GST registered entities to file returns periodically. Even a dormant business has to file GST returns as per –
- GSTR – 1 containing detailed outward supplies information on the 10th of every month.
- GSTR – 2 with the detailed inward supplies information on the 15th of every month.
- GSTR – 3 monthly returns on the 25th of every month.
- GSTR – 4 to be filed quarterly on the 18th of the month next to the quarter
- Annual GST returns before 31st of December.
Main Pointers of GST Returns Filing
The due dates for the GST return due in July, August and September are different from the normal schedule to help the taxpayers and GSTN network ensure a smooth GST rollout.
LEDGERS GST Software
To file GST Returns on regular time intervals, you need to store your financial entries in the cloud-based LEDGER GST Software. E-TaxWala offers competent cloud-based software to store, backup and give access to your data securely.
To file a GST return in a proper manner you required following documents – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Rent Agreement/LIC Receipt/Light Bill, Passport size Photos and Cancelled Cheque.
How Can We Help You?
We are ready to solve your all GST return related issues within a few minutes. Our services include;
- Free Consultation
- GST Software
- Filing GST Returns on Time