Startup Business Planning Services
We work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, and develop your business planning. Although most clients hire us to write a business plan they often find that the process they go through developing a plan is ultimately more valuable than the documents themselves.
Our Startup Business Plan Development Process
Our business planning process is intense, thorough, and highly collaborative.
- We work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, and then help you develop your entire business plan, from “elevator pitch” to “exit strategy.”
- We don’t start with a “canned” business plan format — each plan is tailored to meet the unique requirements of each client.
- We understand that the first version is rarely perfect. If you are not happy with our work, we aren’t either.
- We don’t just “write a business plan.” We question assumptions, perform independent research on the market and competition, and explore and propose alternative ways to market your product or service. We are consultants, not just writers.
- Business planning is not a linear process. By the time we are done, the original business model may have been revised two or three times.
What’s Included in our Startup Business Planning Service.
Our writing style is clear, direct, and simple. A typical startup business plan includes all or most of the following components, but has less detail than a more established business would require.
- Industry Overview — a general introduction to the industry
- Market Opportunity — a brief discussion of how large the business opportunity is in terms of revenue, number of customers, growth trends, etc.
- Customers — who are they, where are they, how many are there, etc.?
- Competition — understand the competitive landscape in as much detail as possible. If there are no direct competitors now, then who are your indirect competitors?
- Products & Services — What products and services will the business supply to customers?
- A description of the Business Model, including all major revenue streams. How will the business make money?
- Marketing & Sales Plan — How will you attract and retain customers, deliver your product/service to them, and earn their loyalty? How will you position your products and services relative to competitors?
- Operations — how will you get things done on a daily basis? This includes everything from research through production on to sales and billing.
- Management & Staff — probably the single most important factor in any effective business plan. Describe the management team in terms of experience, talents, connections, etc. What additional resources will you need to make the business succeed?
- Investment Opportunity and Exit Strategy for Investors — what will investors get for their money or their time? When and how will they be compensated?
- Financial Projections — focuses on cash flow projections (with major revenue sources and expenses included). We also map out the assumptions behind the financial projections.
- SWOT(Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) Analysis
Developing a business plan for a start-up would include the following:
- Developing the Business Plan for the Start-Up.
- Developing the goals of the start-up business.
- Choosing the form of entity which has to be incorporated for the start-up.
- Budgetary Analysis for the Start-up.
- Regulatory compliance with respective authorities for the start-up.
- Risk Framework and Mitigation for the Start-Up.
- Monitoring activities of the start-up after inception.
For a Multinational company, the main areas which the business plan will focus on:
- Diversification of services and new products.
- Refining the strategies of the multinational company.
- Expansion opportunities of the multinational business.
- Business Planning Continuation.
Business Plan Consulting Services Offered by E-Taxwala
At E-Taxwala, we understand your business’s needs and guide you with advice on implementing the business plan. Our advice comprises the following:
- Initially, we have a discussion to understand the needs and requirements of your business. We make sure to tailor specific advice according to the needs of your business.
- We would require reviewing specific documents and information about your business during our initial meeting. Our team of expert professionals would review the following information:
- Financials of the organization.
- Any Drafts related to a business plan.
- Any other information which is beneficial for the implementation of the business plan.
- After having an initial discussion, we will negotiate the terms of engagement with your business.
- After this, we will start preparing the business plan according to the requirements of your business. The draft business plan which we execute will contain the following:
- Introduction to Business.
- Information on the executive summary.
- Products of the Business.
- Financial Projections.
- Final Outlines of the business plan.
- In the last phase, we will provide you with a draft of the business plan. We will make the business plan according to inputs given by you; hence any changes will be made in the business plan if required.
E-Taxwala Advantage–Business Plan Consulting Services
- E-Taxwala is a recognized consultant in developing business plans for start-ups and multinational organizations.
- Experts at E-Taxwala have assisted organizations with business planning activities.
- We have multifaceted teams of professionals comprising Chartered Accountants, Business, and regulatory experts.
- We have extensive experience in transaction and business-related matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
A business planning consultant has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Advice on the strategy adopted by the business.
- Develop a plan of action for the business.
- Implement the plan of action for the business..
- Develop Risk Analysis and Mitigation.
Every organization requires a business plan. For example, a start-up would have to draft a business plan to secure loans or seed finance options from a bank. Similarly, a multinational organization would need a business plan to diversify its product segments. Hence business plans are essential for all organizations.
The main stages of business plan consulting are:
- Collecting initial information.
- Developing Analysis of Budget.
- Preparing a Draft Business Plan.
- Execution of the Plan into Action.
Using E-Taxwala as a business planning consultant would provide you with the following benefits:
- An expert team of professionals.
- 24*7 customer support.
- Post Monitoring Advice.
An organization using a business plan would have the following advantages:
- Expert Advice.
- Not Time Consuming and Inexpensive.
- Feedback and Mentoring the business.
- Constant Support.
Yes, business planning is required for all levels in an organization. An organization may use business planning services just to change the major goals and objectives of a particular department. This may not affect the overall organization; however, the planning services will improve the business’s profits. Therefore business planning is required for all levels in an organization.
Implementing a business plan would depend on various factors. Some of these factors are within the control of the organization. In comparison, other factors are not within the control of the organization. A business plan for a start-up would take a longer time to implement when compared to a business plan for a well established organization.