Indian company registration is best way to do following activities in India:
- IT company
- Back office for technology companies and Offshore software development center in India
- Selling online on amazon or through physical locations in India
- Importing or exporting goods in India
- Hiring employees in India
Brief company registration process:
· Online process and no need to visit India
· 8-10 days to complete
· Minimum 1 Indian resident required to be appointed as director
· No need to allot any shares to Indian Director
· 100% shares can be held by foreign company or foreign nationals
Bank Account Opening
· Can be opened online
· 15 Days to complete
· You get the credential for operating online bank account
· GST registration which is completely online
· 5-8 Days
· Drafting employment agreements
· Setting up an online payroll system
· Onboarding Employees
Tax and Audit
Monthly tax filings and annual Audit
How do you set up a business?
With that said, let’s run through how to set up a business!
- Choose Your Structure.
- Register Your Company Name.
- Get a Tax ID. …
- Register Your Website Domain Name.
- Pick Up the Necessary Licenses and Permits.
- Set Up a Business Bank Account.
- Set Up a Basic Accounting System.
- Get the Right Insurance.
Business Setup Services
India has been considered the most favored destination for investment for start-ups as well as established companies and organizations of all sizes. India has uniform and codified commercial laws that includes legislations relating to contracts, corporations, exchange control, competition, taxation and the like.
Businesses are the lifeblood of our national and state economy. There are various ways a business can structure and the correct choice will define the legal responsibilities and tax payable. Business ventures can be carried on in India through many structures some most common are:
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Not for Profit Organisation
- Post Incorporation Compliances
At E-Taxwala, we help entrepreneurs/start-ups/foreign companies to set up their business in India, offering a complete bouquet of accounting, tax, legal and financial services, which includes:
- Assistance in identification of suitable business structure
- Entity Formation (Company/LLP/OPC/Branch office/Project office /Liaison Office)
- Accounting & Payroll Services
- Facilitating various regulatory approvals
- Development of SOPs and Internal financial controls to strengthen business processes
- Taxes and compliances
- Business growth and advisory services
Our expert team will guide about:
- How to setup small business in India.
- How to setup a big business in India.
- Advice on the best business to setup in India.
- How to setup online business in India.
- Consultation services such as Stocks i.e. private placement, evaluation reports, ESOP implementation, Project reports.
- Tax collection and bookkeeping services such as GST Refund. Tax Refund, GST Refund Application, and management of tax scrutinies.
- Secretarial and legal audits: Compliance with regulations such as annual secretary, board meetings, and the keeping of official registers.
- Payroll management and bookkeeping services such as online salary management and bookkeeping or instant booking.
- Legal advice such as employee agreements, founder agreements, shareholder agreements, vendor agreements.
- Comprehensive advice on the best business to setup in India.